A world of favorable conditions and opportunities which guarantees the sound growth and development of women and children.
Our Mission Statement
To create the requisite environment devoid of discrimination, violence, illiteracy, poor health and poverty to sustain the development of women and children.
Women and girls provide life, let's protect them.
"Education is the Key to Unlock all other Opportunities in Life"
- To create the requisite socio-economic environment which will enable the neglected rural child to develop his full potentials
- To promote mechanisms that will enhance the accessibility and quality education for children especially the girl child
- To ensure that children and women have full access to health delivery systems in order to guarantee a healthy growth and development
- To equip needy women with skills and opportunities that will enable them to become economically independent so that they can take better care of their children
- To increase the awareness on women and children's rights through advocacy on Sexual and Reproductive Health so as to enable them reclaim their dignity and independence
- To build capacities of women and the communities so as to break significantly the poverty cycle
J'S FUND FOR HOPE is established to undertake programs which are geared towards the achievement of the following mission goals within our operational communities:-
- To place about 1000 rural children, 70% of which is girls in basic schools by 2030
- To reduce girls school drop-out rate to 10% by the end of 2030
- To increase the transition rate of girls from JHS to SHS to 50% by 2030
- To increase the completion rate of girls in the basic schools and the senior high schools to 70% by 2030
- To increase the pass rate of girls at BECE and SSSCE to 60% by 2030
- To increase the percentage of educated women and girls to 60% by 2030
- To ensure that 80% of our beneficiaries have access to primary health care
- To increase the awareness and patronage of reproductive health services by 60% by 2030
- To reduce teenage pregnancy rate to 10% by the end of 2030
- To reduce maternal and child mortality rate to 10% by the end of 2030
- To minimize drastically sexual violence against girls and women by 10%
- To minimize significantly child trafficking by 2030
- To minimize early marriage and/or child marriage rates to 10% by 2030
- To increase the awareness rate of women and girls on their human rights to 60%
- To create permanent employment opportunities for at least 2000 women by the end of 2030
- To whip up state agencies interest in the welfare of women and children